BSc (Hons) Computer Science
Why choose this course?
Software makes modern life possible. Our BSc (Hons) Computer Science equips you with vital skills that will put you at the forefront of software development and programming.
- Prepare for a successful career in the software industry in roles such as software engineer, project manager, technical architect or chief technology officer
- Choose to spend an optional year in industry on placement, gaining hands-on experience which will set you apart in the graduate job market
- Harness cutting-edge software development tools in our industry-standard laboratories
- Learn from experienced computer scientists who have strong industry links
- Play a part in fascinating projects such as the ALICE experiment, on which we are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research
- Plan your future with confidence: 100% of full-time graduates from this course were in work or further study six months after completing their studies (Unistats)
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Computer Science right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?Show All