BSc (Hons) Computer Networks and Security
Why choose this course?
With computer security breaches and hacking incidents hitting the headlines on a regular basis, there is an urgent demand for highly skilled professionals who can deliver effective solutions.
- Become part of a new generation of network and security specialists
- Study an industry-recognised CISCO Certified Network Associate syllabus
- Learn from experienced computer network specialists and ex-industry professionals
- Work in our Network Development Suite, complete with a full range of wireless and conventional equipment
- Take an optional placement year to gain invaluable industry experience: our students have broadened their professional horizons with major names like Microsoft, IBM, Intel and BT
- Get involved in far-reaching projects such as the ALICE experiment, on which we are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research
- Realise your career ambitions: 100% of graduates from our full-time course were in work or further study six months after completing their studies (Unistats)
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Computer Networks and Security right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?Show All