In this section
BEng (Hons) Computer Network Engineering
Why choose this course?
- This course will prepare you to become a successful specialist network engineer
- You’ll learn the technical skills to enable you to specify and build both network components and physical infrastructure
- This course introduces the emerging technologies in the computer networking industries and research domains, this includes the theoretical and practical techniques in Internet of Things (IoT) and networked embedded systems
- You can also study this course with an Industrial Placement year. Use UCAS code: I121. The placement year will provide you with stand-out industry experience alongside your degree
- Industry-recognised CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) syllabus is integrated into the course
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment – you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.