BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming
Why choose this course?
Whether you are interested in developing games for entertainment or for serious applications, our BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming will take you to the next level with your career plans.
- Join a course with an outstanding reputation within the gaming industry
- Gain both the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills you need to develop first-rate games
- Boost your career prospects: 100% of students were in graduate-level destinations within six months of completing their studies (DLHE 2015/16)
- Enjoy a challenging and fun learning experience: we received a 95% overall satisfaction rating for this course (Unistats)
- Choose to take an optional industrial placement year which will add substance to your CV and broaden your professional networks
- Become a member of the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance, allowing you to use Microsoft products at home
*NSS Results 2016 for BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Industrial Placement and BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming with Industrial Placement.
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?