BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Whether you are interested in developing games for entertainment or for serious applications, our BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming will take you to the next level with your career plans. Our foundation year route will also give you a solid platform for success.
- Start your studies with a foundation year if you feel you are not quite ready to join the honours degree directly
- Join a course with an outstanding reputation within the gaming industry
- Gain both the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills you need to develop first-rate games
- Boost your career prospects: 100% of students were in graduate-level destinations within six months of completing their studies (DLHE 2015/16)
- Enjoy a challenging and fun learning experience: we received a 95% overall satisfaction rating for this course (Unistats)
- Choose to take an optional industrial placement year which will add substance to your CV and broaden your professional networks
- Become a member of the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance, allowing you to use Microsoft products at home
You can also take the BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming without a foundation year. Find out more.Show All