BA (Hons) Computer Games Modelling and Animation
Why choose this course?
Computer games represents one of the world’s largest and fastest growing entertainment industries, where specialists with the right mix of technical skills and artistic flair are in high demand. This cutting-edge course gives you vital insights into latest industry practice and sets you up for a dynamic career.
- Build the skills and knowledge you need to apply for an exciting range of specialised 3D art roles
- Learn how to use Maya, Photoshop, Substance, Unreal Engine 4 and ZBrush as your core set of tools
- Spend an optional year on industrial placement as part of your studies – a great experience which really sets you apart in the job market
- Study a degree with a 97% overall satisfaction rating in the National Student Survey 2017
- Benefit from the expertise of our teaching team which includes industry professionals
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BA (Hons) Computer Games Modelling and Animation right now, why not consider taking this course with our Year Zero preparatory programme?
Check out what our students are creating. This showreel features work produced by students across all three levels of the degree.Show All