Analytics (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Data and analytics specialists are in huge demand, processing information for public benefit and helping businesses make sound decisions. Choose to study Analytics as part of a Joint Honours degree and you can impress employers with your skills and versatility.
- Realise your ambitions on a course developed in conjunction with industry and the business world
- Learn how to harness data analytics to address ‘real world’ issues
- Develop your practical skills with SAS software and specialised programmes that are adopted worldwide for analysing data
- Take the opportunity to obtain SAS certification alongside your degree to improve your employability
- Gain valuable industry experience on an optional work placement between stages two and three, when you can also achieve an additional qualification: the Diploma in Professional Practice
- Enhance your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)