In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Computer Forensic Investigation
Why choose this course?
- You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge from guest lecturers from various professional bodies and the British Computing Society (BCS).
- You'll be taught using the latest industry software, including Encase.
- Our technical degrees share a common year studying computer science so you'll gain the foundational knowledge needed to complete your studies.
- You can also study this course with an Industrial Placement year. Use UCAS code: F490. Spending a year in industry is great experience and really sets you apart as you graduate and enter the job market.
- Enhance your career opportunities by gaining accreditation as a Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator (CCLO) and Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) due to our educational partnership with Cellebrite.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.