In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Computational Physics
Why choose this course?
- You’ll develop a solid foundation of knowledge and a wealth of practical skills for solving real-world problems.
- Explore the theories and practice across computational science, mathematics and physics
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment – you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- Work on real-life scientific and industrial problems through placement and coursework.
- Study abroad at one of our collaborating institutions through the ERASMUS programme.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.