In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming
Why choose this course?
- We received a 87% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016*
- 95.7% of graduates from this course were in graduate-level destinations (DLHE 2014/15)
- Students can become members of the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance, allowing you to use Microsoft products at home.
- Facilities include a Next Generation Development Suite complete with high-specification PCs and connections to gaming consoles and plasma screens.
- Our games courses are regarded by the gaming industry as some of the best in the country.
- This course can also be studied with an Industrial Placement year. Use UCAS code: G450. Spending a year in industry is great experience and really sets you apart, after you have graduated, to enter the job market.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
*NSS Results 2016 for BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Industrial Placement and BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming with Industrial Placement.Show All