BA (Hons) Computer Games Modelling and Animation
Why choose this course?
- We received a 92% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016.
- Our teaching team includes industry professionals who will support you to gain the right skills to be able to apply for a range of specialized 3D art roles.
- Learn how to use Maya, Photoshop and the Unreal Engine 4, as well as Z Brush, as your core set of tools.
- You can also study this course with an Industrial Placement. Use UCAS code: GG64. Spending a year in industry is great experience and really sets you apart, after you have graduated, to enter the job market.
- This course is for you if you're keen to understand both the computer modelling and animation aspects of games production. If, however, you are more interested in programming, then see our BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming course details.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
To get a feel for the course and what our students are creating, take a look at this showreel of work produced by students across all three levels of the degree course during the academic year 2015/16:Show All