BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
Why choose this course?
Quantity surveyors are highly sought after because they combine financial and business acumen with first-rate technical skills. This degree will put you on the path to senior positions in the construction industry.
- Join a course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors
- Gain the ideal preparation for a demanding, responsible and rewarding career as a chartered quantity surveyor
- Develop a broad and sound understanding of the scientific, technological, professional, legal and management skills related to key areas of quantity surveying
- Choose a course designed in close collaboration with employers and aligned to professional practice in the industry
- Take an optional work placement between stages two and three – you will gain valuable experience together with an additional qualification, the Diploma in Professional Practice
- Boost your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?Show All