BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Quantity surveyors are highly sought after because they combine financial and business acumen with first-rate technical skills. Featuring a foundation year to give you a strong platform for success, this degree will put you on the path to senior positions in the construction industry.
- Add a foundation year to enhance your skills and confidence so that you can make a smooth transition to honours degree studies
- Join a course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors
- Gain the ideal preparation for a demanding, responsible and rewarding career as a chartered quantity surveyor
- Develop a broad and sound understanding of the scientific, technological, professional, legal and management skills related to key areas of quantity surveying
- Choose a course designed in close collaboration with employers and aligned to professional practice in the industry
- Take an optional work placement between stages two and three – you will gain valuable experience together with an additional qualification, the Diploma in Professional Practice
- Boost your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)
You can also take the BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management without a foundation year. Find out more.