Property Development (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Get your foot on the property development career ladder. Choose Property Development as part of a Joint Honours degree to build an impressive CV and prepare for a rewarding future in a dynamic profession.
- Combine Property Development with another subject to create a degree that matches your interests and career aspirations
- Learn the latest theoretical knowledge and practical skills from experts in this field
- Study alongside students on other built environment courses to broaden your perspectives and help you develop you as an all-round professional
- Take the opportunity to go on an optional placement year and there may be the chance to join UK and European study trips too
- Look forward to excellent career prospects – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)