- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Property Development (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
- You'll get a good insight into the world of property development. You'll be taught by professionals in this field and you'll learn the latest theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- You can study this Joint Honours course with one other subject, such as Architectural Design, Business Management or Marketing, so you can build up a degree that matches your interests and career aspirations.
- You'll be studying alongside other built environment students, so you'll pick up a wide range of knowledge that will develop you as an all round professional.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.