BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development
Why choose this course?
Build a firm foundation of management skills to lead construction projects effectively and confidently. Our BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development is relevant, challenging and opens doors to high-achieving careers.
- Take a major step towards membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), which paves the way for Chartered status and the chance to boost your earning power
- Gain a wide range of hands-on experience to put your learning into practice
- Develop a practical approach to problem-solving and decision-making within construction
- Choose to spend an optional year on an industry placement to strengthen your CV further stillTake the opportunity to join UK and European study trips
- Become a highly employable graduate – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?Show All