BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Build a firm foundation of management skills to lead construction projects effectively and confidently. Taking the BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development with Foundation Year smooths your progression to a high-achieving career.
- Add a foundation year to enhance your skills and confidence so that you can succeed in your honours degree studies
- Take a major step towards membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), which paves the way for Chartered status and the chance to boost your earning power
- Gain a wide range of hands-on experience to put your learning into practice
- Develop a practical approach to problem-solving and decision-making within construction
- Choose to spend an optional year on an industry placement to strengthen your CV further stil
- Take the opportunity to join UK and European study trips
- Become a highly employable graduate – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)
You can also take the BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development without a foundation year. Find out more.