In this section
Why choose this course?
If you prefer a more practical and vocational approach to studying, this foundation degree is an ideal way to fulfil your career ambitions in the construction industry.
- Join a unique course developed in partnership with employers and with the backing of key professional organisations in the industry
- Cover the latest technology, management, law and theories relating to modern construction
- Take part in a range of exciting practical projects as well as work-based learning
- Choose to study full time, part time or on day release so you can fit your learning around your other commitments
- Prepare for a rewarding career in areas such as construction management, project management, site management or offsite manufacturing
- Gain an excellent platform to progress to the final year of our BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development
- Enhance your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016.)