MEng Civil Engineering
Why choose this course?
Our MEng equips you with a broad-based civil engineering education as well as the professional and technical agility you need to excel. It offers an excellent stepping stone into senior roles in fields such as design, maintenance, asset management and construction.
- Combine undergraduate and postgraduate studies in a single four-year programme, so that you graduate with a masters degree
- Achieve a highly respected MEng qualification which will set you apart in the job market
- Gain the underpinning knowledge for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Hone your skills in the excellent workshop and technical facilities at our impressive new STEM Centre
- Be inspired by our well-qualified and highly experienced teaching team who will ensure your learning is relevant and up to date
- Put theory into practice through real-world projects, case studies, site visits and fieldtrips
- Enjoy invaluable industry insights, with the chance to take an optional placement year
- Develop management skills alongside your technical know-how
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.