Early Get Ahead
What are the benefits of coming to Get Ahead?
- A one to one meeting with a Practitioner from the Student Wellbeing Service to discuss preparation for, and support needs, at university.
- Early enrolment
- Derby campus and library tours to help you to find your way around
- A talk from current students who have successfully made the transition to university.
- An opportunity to get to know other students and find out what the Students Union offers, for example clubs and societies.
- A focus on the transition from sixth form/college to University and the importance of taking responsibility.
- An opportunity to sample inclusive sports at The University of Derby Sports Centre
- Various other workshops and social events
Booking your place
Booking is essential because an individual program of events is created for each student attending.
- Text your name + Early Get Ahead to 07950 080714
- Call us on 01332 593000
University of Derby
The deadline for booking your place is 25th August. We cannot accept bookings after this date.