Reservations and renewals
- can be placed on standard and one week loan items using the Library Catalogue
- can be placed on items held at any site and delivered to the site of your choice
You can renew standard and one week loan items up to ten times:
- using the Library Catalogue
- at a service desk using your student ID card
- over the telephone by calling 01332 591215
- by e-mail using firstname.lastname@example.org
After ten renewals you must return the items to the library so that the items can be re-issued to you.
If an item has been reserved by another borrower, or you have outstanding fines or debts over £5.00, you may not renew the loan.