Who am I?
Hello, I am the Subject Librarian for the College of Education
I'm here to make sure we have the resources, whether printed or online, to support your course, and to help you make the most of them. I work with both students and staff, and can offer support to our collaborative partners.
How can I help?
I am available via email, telephone, or in person - please feel free to contact me.
Please get in touch with me if you want help with:
- finding information for an assignment
- researching your final year project / dissertation
- using our books, journals and databases
- study skills, including citing and referencing
- resources and strategies for research
- information & digital literacy skills
- making the most of our School Practice collection
If you've any comments about the library or resources, let me know.
If you are a member of staff and want to order new library resources, create or review reading lists, arrange information skills workshops for your students, have course readings digitised or scanned, consult on resources for new courses, or have any other enquiries, please contact me.
If you need information about other areas of Learning Enhancement, such as e-learning, learning spaces, quality, copyright etc, please let me know and I can help you liaise with the relevant team.
Online information resources
For links to our online resources and guides to using them, see Finding Subject Information on the Library website