The JournalTOCs Journal Tables of Contents service makes it easy for academics, researchers, students and anyone else to keep up-to-date with newly published scholarly material by enabling them to find, display, store, combine and reuse thousands of journal tables of contents from multiple publishers.
- JournalTOCs is a free service.
- Find 29,778 scholarly journal Table of Contents (TOCs), including 12,198 Open Access journals, from 2919 publishers.
- View the latest TOC for each journal.
- Link to the full text of 339,974 articles (where institutional or personal subscription allows).
- Export TOC feeds to popular feedreaders.
- Select and save journal titles to view future TOCs (Register to ensure your MyTOCs are permanently saved).
JournalTOCs is a JISC funded resource
(Source JournalTOCs website)