Our wide range of training and professional development opportunities are helping to develop the workforces of global and local organisations.
Work-based learning allows you to tailor what your employees learn to the needs of your company, so they develop skills that directly help them in their role.
Our services include:
- Offering bespoke courses and programmes
- Enrolling employees on scheduled, professional courses
- Offering University expertise ‘on loan’ – through innovation and knowledge transfer
Our online degrees and professional courses are designed to allow busy professionals to balance studying with work and family life. Wherever you are in the world, you can graduate with a highly regarded British degree, without leaving home.
- Programmes and courses are specially designed to provide structured, stimulating and relevant learning activities
- Delivered by expert academics and experienced online tutors with support from a dedicated Online Learner Advisor
- Learning materials accessible online at any time of day or night, including an extensive e-library and resource centre
- Range of partnership models and opportunities that cater to your business needs.
Accreditation results in your in-company training programmes being recognised as university-level qualifications.
- Turn in-house programmes into university-standard qualifications.
- Learners gain academic credits which can be put towards higher-level qualification such as degrees.
- More employees take part - they see the programme as of greater value.
- Supporting Work Based Learning programmes for people who teach on in-house programmes.
Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships
With new government reforms, there has never been a better time to get involved in apprenticeships. We are keen to work with employers across all sectors to develop Higher and Degree Apprenticeships.