Rooms and Prices 2018/19
en suite double rooms in 2 bedroom apartments
en suite double rooms in 1 bedroom apartment
Student apartments at Flamsteed Court have two double, en suite bedrooms in each apartment. The hall is right on the doorstep of the main Kedleston Road campus and contracts for this hall are usually 44 weeks.
Flamsteed Court provides light and spacious apartment accommodation in a quiet residential area on the edge of the University's main Derby site. Residents benefit from being near the University with all its amenities including the library, Students' Union and brand new Sports Centre. Bus stops for the city centre or Allestree shopping are just a minute away and Markeaton Park is just across the road.
Address: Flamsteed Court, Kedleston Old Road, Allestree, Derby, DE22 1GA
Shared toilet & shower
Adapted for disabled
Small double bed
Communal cleaning weekly
Free bike storage
Parking (extra charge)
Laundry on-site (extra charge)
Washing machine in flat
Common room in hall
Social space in flat
Each apartment includes
- large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- two double, en-suite bedrooms
- well equipped kitchens with washer/dryers, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and crockery
- TV (licence paid), sofas and dining facilities
- all inclusive rents so no gas, electric or water bills to sort
- Free 50Mb Wi-fi and ability to connect to up to six devices to the internet
- Free room contents insurance
- Free car or motorbike parking
- Free bike storage
- Each apartment can accommodate two tenants and is ideally suited to returning, mature or postgraduate students looking for a more independent living.
Meet the Manager
Alex Stanley is the Hall Manager at Flamsteed Court.
Alex enjoys long walks with his springer spaniels Rocket and Luna and relaxing in country pub beer gardens with his friends and family.
I'm on site Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am -11.30am.
T: 07901 513387
If you’re planning to live in halls, make sure you take some time to find out about your options and visit us at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, you can chat with our Student Living staff who will have stands at all our sites on the day. They will be able to answer your questions and give you details about the accommodation tours.