- Students on our Nursing courses can find accommodation at Chesterfield Royal Hospital. The accommodation comprises of 4 bedroom flats with shared kitchen and bathroom.
- Long-term Nursing students (those staying for over 6 months) will pay £260 a month (internet not included).
- Short-term accommodation is also available for Nursing students who can pay either £275 per month, or for even shorter stays £30 for one night and £8.38 for each night following this (internet not included).
- Contact for all accommodation queries is Sarah Taylor who can be reached on 01246 513805.
- Enquiries can also be sent to email@example.com
- The Accommodation Office is open 8.30am - 1pm with the opportunity for tours of the facilities between these times.
The University of Derby works with an organisation called DASH to help you make sure your landlord is properly accredited. If a landlord is accredited, this means they have signed up to DASH's Codes of Conduct and received training. Their properties will also have been inspected and meet basic legal standards. To take advantage of this scheme, once you have found potential accommodation, visit the DASH website to find out whether your potential landlord is accredited. If you have any questions relating to accreditation, you can speak to DASH on 01332 641111.