What if I can't pay the rent?

two girls juggling oranges

We understand there can be times when juggling your budget can leave you with money issues.

It’s perfectly normal to have money issues from time to time- just don’t ignore things and face them head on.

It’s really important that you don't bury your head in the sand, if you can't pay your halls fees contact the Union of Students independent advice centre – the Source on 01332 591509. They will give you advice and support.  It’s also best to let the University Finance Department know if you’re having problems with your hall fees.  You can phone them on ext 2742.

Keep your Hall Manager in the picture too – it’s better all-round if you’re up front and honest about your problems.