Love2Shop offer - Terms and conditions
1. This offer only applies to existing students who apply for rooms at the following halls of residence:
- Nunnery Court
- St Christopher’s Court
- Princess Alice Court
- Sir Peter Hilton Court
- High Peak Halls, Buxton
2. This offer does not apply to any applications for rooms at the following halls:
- Agard Court (opening September 2018)
- Cathedral Court
- Peak Court
- Flamsteed Court
3. Only the first 500 existing students who apply for the relevant halls for the academic year 2018/19 are eligible for this offer.
4. Only halls applicants who apply for a 42 week letting agreement are eligible for this offer.
5. Eligible applicants will receive their Love2Shop reward code by 31 May, after they have paid their third rent instalment in halls in April, providing all their hall fee payments are up to date .
6. Students who owe outstanding hall fees (including hall fines) will not receive the reward code until they have paid all their halls fees and fines.
7. If the student has not paid their halls fees by the end of the 42 week letting period they will not be entitled to receive the reward code.
8. Student Living reserve the right to withdraw the Love2Shop reward code if students end their contract before the full 42 weeks or if the student is subject to disciplinary action in halls.
9. Eligible students will receive their codes via an email to their unimail account. Please make sure you give Student Living the correct email address for this purpose.
10. The email will provide eligible students with a code and instructions on how to obtain their vouchers.
11. Love2Shop have their own terms and conditions which will be outlined in the email and through the process of obtaining the reward code.