National Apprenticeship Week 2017 (6-10 March)
Drop-in sessions for Employers, find out more about the benefits of taking on an Apprentice.
In support of National Apprenticeship Week, we will be running a series of free drop-in sessions for employers on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (8-10 March 2017).
You are welcome to join us at the Enterprise Centre on any day that is convenient to you. The University of Derby Apprenticeships team will be on hand to give you the latest information on what is available to you as a levy-or non-levy paying employer.
There will also be industry specific professionals available on each of the days with a focus on:-
Wednesday 8th March : Health Apprenticeships
Thursday 9th March : Engineering Apprenticeships – Aerospace, Civils and Cyber
Friday 10th March : Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
Available routes include:-
- Aerospace Engineer: BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- Degree Apprenticeship Civil Engineering Site Management: Bsc (Hons) Civil Engineering Apprentice
- Degree Apprenticeship Civil Engineering Design: BEng (Hons) Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Degree Apprenticeship: BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions Cyber Security Analyst - Integrated Degree
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship: BA (Hons) Leadership & Business Management
- Nursing Degree Apprenticeship: BSc (Hons) Nursing
To find out more and to reserve your place, please complete the booking form below.