Higher Education Teaching in the Workplace
Helping you teach high-level skills in the workplace
We invite you to take part in this course designed to support you in teaching higher-level apprenticeships (HLAs).
30th March, Thurs 6th, 13th & 27th April, 10am-12pm
The course is designed by the Education and Training Foundation to support your needs as a HLA practitioner. By taking part your valuable feedback will enable the ETF to shape the future of professional training for HLA practitioners.
During the course you will:
- Explore the distinctive contribution of higher-level apprenticeships (HLAs) to advanced learning
- Explore how to develop your occupational and teaching skills
- Identify opportunities and barriers to your development as an HLA practitioner
The course will cover:
- Learning and teaching skills for advanced workplace learning
- Quality standards and assessment
- Sources of knowledge and expertise for HLA practice
- Professional skills and values that support apprenticeship practice
To book onto the course, please complete the booking form below: