Raise your profile
Opportunities to come onto campus
The Hub is a student-led facility based in our central Atrium at Kedleston Road that we are able to offer to employers to use in a variety of ways to engage with students.
Whether you want to run a workshop or presentation, conduct interviews or have a stand, just get in touch with us to talk through your requirements – email@example.com – 01332 592939
Each year the Careers and Employment Service organises a full schedule of events that involve local, regional and national organisations in employment fairs, volunteering fairs, guest lectures, mock interviews, mock assessment centres and workshops.
- Graduate Recruitment, Internship and Placement Fair (GRIP) - 5th October – now open for bookings
- Volunteering Fair - 19th October – now open for bookings
- Arts self-employment focus event - 29th November - please get in touch
- Health and Social Care event - 24th January 2018 - please get in touch
- Engineering and Technology Careers Fair - 15th February 2018 - please get in touch
- School of Hotel, Resort and Spa Management Networking Day: Buxton - 20th February 2018 - book now
- Opportunities Fair for the Arts - 7th March 2018 - please get in touch
We are always keen to get employers in our events both in curriculum and centrally, so to discuss how you can engage with our students on campus, please call the Employer Engagement Team on 01332 592939 or email us.