Business Support and Incubation Space
Based on the RTC Business Park, The iD Centre is ideally located for rail, engineering, aerospace and technology businesses.
The University of Derby has successfully attracted multi-million pound ERDF and RGF funding to support regional SMEs through:
- Funding provision
- Support with innovation
- Exploiting new markets
- Creating new products
- Boosting competitiveness
- Upskilling and recruiting staff
- Improving processes
- Maximising energy efficiency
- Research and development
- Commercialising services
- Accessing student and graduate talent
The iD Centre is a well-equipped business incubation centre, providing:
- Offices ranging from 9 to 45 sq m
- Stepped rental fees over 3-years
- Office furniture
- Free car parking
- 24 hr access and on-site security
- Free use of conference rooms with digital equipment
- Fully serviced reception facility
Becoming a member will also give you access to a range of services and support tailored to your individual business requirements wherever you are via our website.
For a no-obligation chat about our business incubation services, don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the support team.
t: 0800 001 5500
RTC Business Park
The iD Centre is part of the University of Derby working in partnership with London and Continental Railways.