Preston’s College is an enterprising college. This means different things to different people, but for them it’s quite simple. They make a difference in lessons, courses, qualifications, jobs careers and futures.
Preston's College prides itself on offering an exceptional experience to all their students, whether they are a school leaver looking to study a vocational course or A-Levels, or an adult returning to education.
Year on year their students achieve outstanding results and many progress to further study either at Preston's College thanks to their university partnerships or at some of the top universities in the country.
Preston’s College is the place to learn skills that prepares students for exciting jobs, building on their interests and aptitudes. Students at Preston's College excel in a wide range of job-related courses from BTECs and NVQs through to Apprenticeships and Higher Education programmes.
- FdA Children’s and Young People’s Services
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Post 14 (Education and Training)
- Certificate in Education
- FdA Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (Top-Up)
Students apply to Preston's College throughout the year and enrol in September.
Awarding students are invited to attend the University of Derby Awards Ceremonies which are held in January.
Administration contact: Fiona Walsh
- FdA Children’s and Young People’s Services – Kulsoom Rehman
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Post 14 (Education and Training) – Hayley Wood
- Certificate in Education – Hayley Wood
- FdA Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy – Wendy Wood
- BSc (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (Top-Up) – Wendy Wood
Contact DetailsPreston’s College,St Vincent’s Rd, FulwoodPreston PR2 8URT: 01772 22 55 22E: firstname.lastname@example.org