UK Partnerships Forum 17 November 2015
The University’s Strategic Partnership Unit held its second UK Partnerships Forum on Tuesday 17 November 2015. Thirty staff from partners and the University attended the event (9 from partners and 21 from University of Derby).
Rod Dubrow-Marshall, Pro Vice-Chancellor of the University welcomed colleagues to the event. Peter Dewhurst provided an update on the University Strategic Partnerships Unit with a presentation focussed on Delivering Transformational Relationships at a Time of Change.
Presentations and interactive discussion continued on the following topics of interest:
- QAA Higher Education Review update
- Update on Assessment Regulations
- Academic Practice Programme and the Ideas Factory
- Employability and Graduate Attributes
- Collaborative Partner Librarian Events – feedback and sharing good practice
What did partners find most useful?
- Good opportunity to talk to people working with partnerships
- Session on the Librarian events useful as sharing of best practice
- Graduate attributes – useful consultation with partners
- Networking with partners, including partner-to-partner networking
- Regulations update
- Academic Practice Programme and Ideas Factory
- Gaining an insight into challenges that collaborative partners experience
- Feedback from partners – useful forum for positive and some areas of improvement
- Chance to meet fellow colleagues in the role
For further information about UK Collaborative Partners, please contact Carleen Osborne, Head of UK Academic Partnerships.