Our international progression/articulation partners
Our International Progression & Articulation Partners
- A Progression agreement is an agreement between and institution and the University recognising progression from programmes delivered by the institution, which are recognised as a UK qualifications, to specified University of Derby programmes.
- An Articulation agreement is when the University grants automatic entry with advanced standing to students completing a named programme of study undertaken in a partner organisation.
To find out more, visit 'what types of partnerships are available'.
Our current Progression/Articulation Partners are:
We also have progression or articulation agreements with the following instituitions:
- Tianjin University of Technology (TUT), China
- HTBLVA Spengergasse, Wien-Margareten, Austria
- Orita Sinclair, Singapore
- Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
For further information about the institiotions listed above, please contact us.