Mediterranean College is a private college with campuses in Athens and Thessaloniki. The College offers bachelor degree and master degree courses in collaboration with University of Derby.
Founded in 1977, Mediterranean College is the first Greek College to offer higher education courses with English as the official language of instruction.
Mediterranean College co-operates with high ranking institutions and has consistently received acclaim for its own quality in the delivery of studies, its management structure and services.
Mediterranean College is licensed in Greece by the Hellenic Ministry of Education and is also accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) as an institution providing Higher Education. The College is an approved centre of Edexcel for the provision of BTEC courses and the SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority).
College of Engineering and Technology
(Department of Mechanical Engineering and the Built Environment and Department of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics):
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering and Construction - Validated Programme
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering - Validated Programme
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks and Security
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering and Construction – Validated Programme
- BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering – Validated Programme
- MSc Advanced Computer Networks - Validated Programme
- MSc Civil Engineering and Construction (subject to approval)
- MSc Mechanical Engineering and Design (subject to approval)
College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
(Derby Business School and Department of Hotel, Resort and Spa Management):
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business (Finance)
- BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Arts (Top Up)
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc International Hospitality Management
- MBA Global
- MBA Global Finance
College of Health and Social Care
(Department of Therapeutic Practice):
- MSc Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MSc Adult Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
College of Art, Humanities and Education
(Institute of Education):
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies (Top Up)
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
- MA Education: Leadership and Management
- MA Education: Special Educational Needs and Disability
College of Life and Natural Sciences
(Department of Life Sciences):
- BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology
Admissions & Enrolment
Students apply to Mediterranean College and enrol in October and February. Once enrolled, the University of Derby provides students with ID cards and access to the University’s virtual learning environment (UDo) where resources and learning materials are available. Students will receive administrative support from both Mediterranean College and University of Derby.
For further information, please contact Mediterranean College
For University of Derby's Academic Regulations translated in Greek, please visit Academic Regulations
Awarding students attend a University of Derby Awards Ceremony held at Mediterranean College in February. There is also an option to graduate at the University of Derby Awards Ceremony in the UK instead. This takes place in July from 2017 onwards.
Administrative contact: Jennifer Kerr
Partnership Manager: Emma Lister