Systems Thinking in Service Organisations
Why choose this course?
"Current management works, but not very well; it needs re-inventing."
Developed by the challenging and often controversial speaker, Professor John Seddon, in association with the University of Derby, this three day course introduces participants to the Vanguard Method, a unique approach to helping service organisations change from a conventional 'command-and-control' design to a systems design.
- Discover how public sector services have significantly improved their levels of performance.
- See how a financial service organisation achieved a 40% improvement in efficiency.
- Find out how a leading utility went from bottom to second in the customer satisfaction league table.
- You can choose to submit a portfolio of work and business project for assessment to achieve a masters level award.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with managers and professionals from different organisations.