- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business
Why choose this course?
BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB) is an exciting course for people aiming at careers such as project management, business analysis and consultancy in one of the world’s top organisations.
- This course has been influenced by leading employers including BT, Oracle, Accenture and the BBC. You will have access to lectures by industry “gurus”, conversations with industry leaders and a nationwide community of students and employers, giving you the best possible start to your career
- You gain sound IT knowledge and skills, and we also help you to become a great team player, leader, innovator and communicator, leaving us equipped with modern business knowledge and skills
- To help you to be credible and effective in your future career you will learn about how organisations deliver benefit through IT and how to write programs; without ever losing sight of what is most important – delivery of benefit to organisations and society
- This is a four year course, with your third year being spent in industry on a work placement. This is valuable experience which can dramatically enhance your opportunity to get just the job you want when you graduate
- We pride ourselves on having excellent student/lecturer ratios, an informal and supportive teaching style, and helping people to learn by solving real-world business problems.