BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB) is an exciting course for people aiming at careers such as project management, business analysis and consultancy in one of the world’s top organisations.
- This degree has been influenced by leading employers including BT, Oracle, Accenture and the BBC. You will have access to lectures by industry “gurus”, conversations with industry leaders and a nationwide community of students and employers, giving you the best possible start to your career
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- You gain sound IT knowledge and skills, and we also help you to become a great team player, leader, innovator and communicator, leaving us equipped with modern business knowledge and skills
- To help you to be credible and effective in your future career you will learn about how organisations deliver benefit through IT and how to write programs; without ever losing sight of what is most important – delivery of benefit to organisations and society
- We pride ourselves on having excellent student/lecturer ratios, an informal and supportive teaching style, and helping people to learn by solving real-world business problems.