In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BA (Hons) International Business and Finance (Top up)
Why choose this course?
- This one year top-up degree programme is designed specifically for students who have been unable to pursue a full degree programme in International Business and/or International Finance previously. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach to international business, giving you a chance to study applied analysis in economics, strategy, finance and accounting.
- Building on previously acquired business knowledge and skills, it focuses on international financial markets and the far-reaching impact of their activity. It delves deeply into the workings of international business, where flexibility and willingness to adapt are crucial in today’s increasingly internationalised and dynamic business environment.
- You will be part of a highly diverse international student cohort which will enhance your understanding of cultural diversity and international business awareness. You will join our highly successful network of alumni working around the world.
- You will benefit from our unique approach to employability, networking with our regional experts and international business leaders and working towards gaining the University of Derby Futures Award in Networking and Economic, Financial and Commercial Awareness in International Business. You will also have access to a first class professional career service even after graduating.
- Every student on our programme gets support and advice on academic achievement and career development from a personal tutor who is part of the programme team. Further, our programme has specific features designed to support the achievement of non-UK students.
- If you want continue your studies in international business at postgraduate level, this programme is explicitly paired to our MSc International Business, or can lead smoothly on to our MSc International Business and Finance and MSc International Business and HRM.