In this section
BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
Why choose this course?
Combine in-depth knowledge of marketing with business management skills for a high-flying career anywhere in the world.
- Business and Management has been ranked in the Top 10 in The Guardian University Guide 2019
- Business Management at Derby was ranked in the Top 10 for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2017
- Our teaching team have been nominated in the CMI Higher Education Awards 2018 for ‘Outstanding Innovation and Delivery’ and ‘International’ talent, dedication and innovation
- Achieve a respected Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification alongside your degree and set yourself apart in the graduate career market
- Benefit from professional mentoring on the first course in the country where every student has an external CMI mentor throughout
- This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and part of the CIM Graduate Gateway, meaning you’ll gain exemptions towards the CIM certificate in Professional Marketing, enhancing your CV
- Build practical marketing skills in everything from digital and social media to market sensing
- Enhance your employability through work-related learning, live projects, case studies, business simulations and an optional placement year
- The University of Derby won the Midlands University of the Year at the Midlands Business Awards 2018