Business Management (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Build a versatile portfolio of skills and keep your career options open by choosing to study Business Management with another subject as part of our Joint Honours scheme.
- Business and Management has been ranked in the Top 10 in The Guardian University Guide 2019
- Business Management at Derby was ranked in the Top 10 for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2017
- Gain a strong grounding in all the core business and management disciplines
- Study a course accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI): you can gain an internationally recognised Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership alongside your degree
- Focus on the themes that interest you most: we offer an extensive list of optional modules
- Choose to take a placement year or internship to broaden your professional experience
- Build your practical skills through work-related learning, live projects, case studies and business simulations
- Be inspired by our links with prominent employers, business leaders and influential entrepreneurs
- Develop a global perspective of contemporary business to widen your career horizons
- Explore the principles of ethical and responsible management
- Set yourself apart to prospective employers: a Joint Honours degree marks you out as a resourceful, flexible and independent thinker.
- The University of Derby won the Midlands University of the Year at the Midlands Business Awards 2018
You can also study Business Management as a single honours subject.Show All