BA (Hons) Business Management (International Business)
Why choose this course?
Prepare to excel in business, anywhere in the world. With its emphasis on business management in the international arena, this course brings a whole new dimension to your career prospects.
- Business Management at Derby was ranked in the Top 10 for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2017
- Our teaching team have been nominated in the CMI Higher Education Awards 2018 for ‘Outstanding Innovation and Delivery’ and ‘International’ talent, dedication and innovation
- Achieve a respected Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification alongside your degree and set yourself apart as a business leader of the future
- Benefit from professional mentoring on the first course in the country where every student has an external CMI mentor throughout
- Gain the global perspectives which will equip you for senior roles in international business environments
- Take the opportunity to spend a semester living and studying overseas
- Enhance your employability through work-related learning, live projects, case studies, business simulations and an optional placement year
- Draw on the expertise and experience of our thriving network of contacts from regional, national and international businesses
- Focus on the principles of ethical and responsible management
- Learn with – and from – aspiring business leaders from across the world, thanks to our strong links with educational partners overseas.
- Our Business Management Courses were shortlisted for the CMI ‘International’ and ‘Outstanding Innovation and Delivery’ awards
- The University of Derby won the Midlands University of the Year at the Midlands Business Awards 2018