In this section
BA (Hons) Business Management (HRM)
Why choose this course?
Build the dynamic combination of skills needed by modern HR professionals to add strategic value to organisations in their business partnership roles.
- Gain professional credibility on a degree which is mapped to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification and accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Learn how to create HR policies and strategies which engage employees, develop organisational talent and improve business performance
- Enhance your employability through work-related learning, live projects, case studies, business simulations and an optional placement year
- Be inspired by our links with prominent HR professionals and business leaders
- Build your business credentials alongside your HRM specialism by achieving a respected CMI qualification as well as your degree
- Benefit from professional mentoring on the first course in the country where every student has an external CMI mentor throughout
- Enjoy global perspectives of contemporary business and focus on the principles of ethical and responsible management
- Frame your HR skills with the business knowledge required by successful HR business partners.