In this section
BA (Hons) Business Management (Enterprise)
Why choose this course?
Build your creativity, flexibility, innovation and problem-solving skills – on an exciting degree which combines business management with enterprise.
- Business Management at Derby was ranked in the Top 10 for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2017
- Our teaching team have been nominated in the CMI Higher Education Awards 2018 for ‘Outstanding Innovation and Delivery’ and ‘International’ talent, dedication and innovation
- Achieve a respected Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification alongside your degree and set yourself apart as an enterprising business leader of the future
- Benefit from professional mentoring on the first course in the country where every student has an external CMI mentor throughout
- Develop the skills to scan the business horizon, identify opportunities and progress viable commercial ideas
- Create the ideal platform to launch your own business venture
- Extend your practical experience through work-related learning, live projects, case studies and business simulations
- Be inspired by our links with influential entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Enjoy a global perspective of contemporary business and focus on the principles of ethical and responsible management.
- Our Business Management Courses were shortlisted for the CMI ‘International’ and ‘Outstanding Innovation and Delivery’ awards
- The University of Derby won the Midlands University of the Year at the Midlands Business Awards 2018