In this section
BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
Why choose this course?
- Business Management at Derby was ranked in the Top 10 for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2017
- This course builds on and embellishes the knowledge you’ve already gained on your HND or foundation degree in business with a further study stage to give you a full honours degree in BA (Hons) Business Management
- Covering global and strategic management issues, you’ll study the specialist areas of management and leadership and marketing
- As an example, the ‘Issues in Global Business Consultancy’ module is a case study of current business challenges, which takes a discussion approach and is very practical, looking at where things go wrong and what can be done
- You can also select optional modules that cover areas to suit your own interests and career aims*
- Throughout the course you’ll be using current case studies and examples, and will also benefit from the inside perspectives of guest speakers from industry and professional bodies.
* Option choices will be limited for those undertaking the part-time route. Please contact us for up to date part-time option modulesShow All