- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Business Enterprise (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Seize the initiative with this exciting new joint honours pathway where you can combine business enterprise and entrepreneurship skills with another subject.
- Develop plans for a freelance career or for your own business as part of your degree
- Build enterprise skills and capabilities around a subject you feel passionate about
- Generate ideas and make them happen
- Gain practical experience through real-life assignments with real businesses
- Receive mentoring from successful entrepreneurs and business experts
- Benefit from our innovative assessment methods – with the added bonus of no exams.