Publications and presentations
Our recent publications, articles and conference presentations
- Michopoulou, E. Darcy, S. Ambrosse, I. and Buhalis, D. (2015) ‘The world we dream to live in and the opportunities we hope to have’, Journal of Tourism Futures, Vol. 1, (3), pp. 179-188
- Michopoulou, E. and Buhalis, D. (2014). Usability Requirements for Accessible Tourism Systems, e-Review of Tourism Research (e-RTR), ENTER 2014 Special Issue, Research Notes, Vol. 5
- Michopoulou, E., and Buhalis, D. (2013) Information Provision for Challenging Markets: The Case of the Accessibility Requiring Market in the Context of Tourism, Information and Management, Vol. 50, (5), pp. 229-239
- Eichhorn, V., Miller, G., Michopoulou, E., Buhalis, D (2008) Enabling Access to Tourism Through Information Schemes? Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 35, (1), pp. 189-210
Technology and Innovation
- Michopoulou, E. and Moira, D. (2016). “The Role of Culture on Online Search Behaviour: A Comparative Study between British and Chinese Travellers”. In Inversini, A., and Schegg, R. (eds.) Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism. ENTER 2016. Proceedings of the 23th International Conference in Bilbao, Spain, Vienna-New York: Springer.
- Enter, N. and Michopoulou, E. (2013). An investigation on the Acceptance of Facebook by Travellers for Travel Planning, e-Review of Tourism Research (e-RTR), ENTER 2013 Special Issue, Short Papers, Vol. 4
- Michopoulou, E., and Buhalis, D. (2008) Performance Measures of Net-Enabled Hypercompetitive Industries: The Case of Tourism, International Journal of Information and Management, Vol. 28, (3), pp. 168-180
- Michopoulou, E., Kudrakova, V. Azara, I. (2016) Suppliers’ Perspectives on the Affordability of Wellness Services. Proceedings of EuroCHRIE Conference 2016, in Budapest, Hungary.
- Hood, A. and Michopoulou, E. (2015) 'Shifting dymanics, response over function', report on the roundtable event by University of Derby and the Global Wellness Institute.
- Report on the 'Senior Tourism Leaders Roundtable' (2015) event, at the World Travel Market hosted by the Global Wellness Institute
Download our Critical Perspectives on Business Management Issue 5 (PDF)