- Noor-Mohamed, K, and Noor-Mohamed, J. (2014). 'Negotiating The Ethical Minefield: Fieldwork Experiences of Researching Dangerous Subjects', In Il-Su Kim and Jianhong Liu (editors), Contemporary Trends in Asian Criminal Justice: Paving the Way for the Future, pp. 205-231, Seoul: South Korea, Korean Institutes of Criminology.
- Noor-Mohamed, M.K. (2014) ‘The Definitional Ambiguities of Kidnapping and Abduction, and its Categorisation: The Case for a More Inclusive Typology’, Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, Vol. 53, Issue 1, pp. 83-100, 20
- Sutton, M. and Hodgson, P. (2013) The Problem of Zombie Cops in Voodoo Criminology: Arresting the Police Patrol 100 Yard Myth Internet Journal of Criminology. June 2013.
- Walsh, D., and Bull, R. (2013). The investigation and investigative interviewing of benefit fraud suspects in the UK: Historical and contemporary perspectives. In B. Cooper, D. Griesel, and M. Ternes (Eds.) Applied issues in investigative interviewing, eyewitness memory, and credibility assessment.(Pp33-58). New York: Springer
- Wilson , A. and Hodgson, P. (2013) Elusive Evidence: Hard-to-Reach Drug Users and the Missing Values in Drug Policy Decision Making. Howard Journal of Criminal Justice. Feb 2013
- Noor-Mohamed, M.K. & Noor-Mohamed, J. (2012) No Evidence of Absence: Successful Criminals and Secret Societies, British Society of Criminology Online Journal. Vol.12: 41-60.
- Walsh, D, King, M. and Neville, A. (2012). A formulation for an agenda for future collaboration between practitioners and academics. Investigative Interviewing: Research and Practice, 4, 58-69.
- Wilson, A. and Hodgson, P. (2012), Trust, Coercion and Care: Researching Marginalised Groups, in Kevin Love (ed.) Ethics in Social Research (Studies in Qualitative Methodology, Volume 12), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp.111-128.
- Teague, M. (2012) 'Neoliberalism, Prisons and Probation in the USA and England and Wales'. Chapter 3 in P. Whitehead & P. Crawshaw, eds., Organising Neoliberalism: Markets, Privatisation and Justice, London: Anthem.
- Teague, M. (2012) 'Privatising Criminal Justice: A Step Too Far?'. Chapter 5 in V. Helyar-Cardwell, ed., Delivering Justice: The role of the public, private and voluntary sectors in prisons and probation, London: Criminal Justice Alliance.
- Teague, M. (2011), 'Probation in America: Armed, private and unaffordable?'. Probation Journal 58/4: 317-32.
Download our Critical Perspectives on Business Management Issue 5 (PDF)