The aim of the CRIME (Criminological Research Impact Measurement and Evaluations) Centre is to advance the individual and collective research interests of Centre staff and continuously produce scholarly activity through research and enterprise collaborations in the fields of criminology and criminal justice.
- To attract high quality scholars (academic and research staff) by providing an active and highly collaborative environment known for its international, high quality, original and interdisciplinary research that is transferable, transnational, useful and usable
- To foster and enable leading synergies, work collaboratively with enterprises and other national and international research networks, engage in inter- and cross-disciplinary high quality scholarly activity, knowledge and income generation
- To supervise and develop students, researchers and scholars undertaking higher and research degrees
- To promote the dissemination high quality criminal justice and criminological research which can demonstrate societal impact.
The Centre has four key areas of research expertises:
- Criminal Investigation
- Offender Management and Youth Justice
- Policing and Security
- Criminal Justice Evaluation
The work of the centre
For more information about the centre, please contact Dr. Philip Hodgson at P.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our Critical Perspectives on Business Management Issue 5 (PDF)