Simply put, our researchers generate distinctive, impactful and relevant research.
We generate, communicate and apply knowledge and insights for the direct benefit of our students, partners and community.
Our approach is one of joint discovery in order to enhance practice locally, nationally and internationally, and to support effective policy-making and governance.
Our research has a purpose: relevant and insightful for our partners whilst inspirational and informative for our students, who often support us in undertaking research.
Our researchers include dedicated research centre staff, college researchers, PhD and professional doctorate researchers as well as visiting professors and fellows. Together they support us to produce research to our principal themes:
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Enterprise evaluation and applied economics
- Sustainable business and the green economy
- Responsible customer engagement
- Talent development
- Criminological research, impact, measurement and evaluations (CRIME)
- International policing and justice
Interested in working with us on a research project to support your business or organisation? Contact the relevant group to discuss your project.
Download our Critical Perspectives on Business Management Issue 5 (PDF)